B-Mark, The story!
B-Mark was launched in 2017 by entrepreneur Mahmoud Bakir with the dream of coming up with a service that not only specializes in digital marketing but also considers all the aspects and solutions to transform a business partner. Starting from building the website that suits the business image and needs to represent its brand on different social media outlets like Facebook and Instagram all the way to creating customized strategies based on a business's needs and goals.
We pride ourselves on being a one-stop digital partner catering to all your business requirements as we offer Ecommerce services, web development, social media marketing, digital media buying, branding, and motion graphics. Our team of young passionate digital marketing enthusiasts and experts is eager to take your business to the next level by utilizing all the digital tools to represent your brand in the best image and maximize its reach with the least expenses.
B-Mark is a 'one-stop services partner' for all your requirements
Our mission is to consistently deliver transformative digital marketing solutions with a tangible impact on your bottom line and ensure exceptional returns consistently!
Our vision is to simplify the digital world by helping clients create meaningful relationships with their audience and build better brands through connected digital experiences.
1. Results that matter: Focus on results that truly matter to the client. Sales and leads, rather than checking the box on many tasks.
2. Teamwork: We bring the best of ourselves to work and support each other to recognize our potential.
3. Transparency: With clients and internally. Share secrets. Admit mistakes.
4. Learning: There is always a better way. Always be researching, experimenting, and listening to find out what it is.
5. Teaching: Have the heart of a teacher, both within the team and with clients.
Meet the team, the greatest asset of B-Mark
Founder & CEO
Business Development Manager
Head of Operations
Designers Team Leader
Senior Media Buyer
Have an idea?
Let’s get it done right!